MobiCow

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vibrating Jokes

1.
A lady called her gynecologist, and asked for an "emergency" appointment. The receptionist said to come right in. She rushed to the office, and was ushered right into an examination room. The doctor came into the exam room and asked about her problem.
She was very shy about her emergency problem, and asked the gynecologist to please examine her vagina.
So the doctor started
to examine her. He stuck up his head after completing his examination. "I'm sorry, Miss," he said, "but removing that vibrator is going to involve a very lengthy , delicate and expensive surgical operation."
"I'm not sure I can afford it," sighed the young woman. "But while I am here could you just replace the batteries? "

2.
A girl says to a salesman, “I need some batteries for my vibrator.”
He motions with his finger, “Come this way…”
She says, “If I could come that way I wouldn’t need a vibrator.”

3.
What do vibrators and soybeans have in common? They are both meat substitutes!

4.
What did the banana say to the vibrator?
"I dont know why youre shaking...shes gonna EAT me!"

5.
One afternoon, this old lady walked into an adult shop, all trembling and shaky, looking for something. Finally, she walked up to the store attendant, who looks at her curiously.
"Yyyoungggg mannnnn, dooo you seelllll viibrattoors heeeeere???" asked the woman.
Yes, ma'am. We do sell vibrators," answered the man, with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to buy one?"
"Heh-heh-hhellllll nnnnnnooo, younggg mmmmmaaaan. I jussssssst waaannnttt ttttooo knnoww hhhhooooww yyooouu tuuuuurn itttt offfff!!!!" replied the woman.




zzzzzztt . . zzzzzzttt.... zzzzzzttt

No comments: