MobiCow

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Sorry, I Fart Again !"

1.
There are 3 singers singing in a pub. Shaggy, Craig David and Britney Spears

Somebody farted and Shaggy goes
IT WASNT ME


Craig David said
I'M WALKING AWAY


and
Britney Spears said
OOPS I DID IT AGAIN !


And the next day somebody farted agin and
Shaggy said
IT WASNT ME


Craig David said
I'M WALKING AWAY


and
Britney Spears said
STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY!!!!



2.
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules. 
"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." 
He continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?" 

At this, a male student in the crowd inquired, "How much for a season pass?"

3.
One day, a college professor was greeting his new college class. He stood up in front of the class and asked if anyone in the class was a moron, and if they were, they should stand. 
After a minute a young man stood up. The professor then asked the kid if he actually thought he was a moron. 
The kid replied, 'No, I just didn't want to see you standing there all by yourself'

4.
MOM
Come on Jackson, you have to get out of bed or you'll be late for school.

JACKSON

Ahh mum do I have to ? All the teachers hate me, and all the students hate me too.

MOM
Yes you do.

JACKSON
Give me a good reason

MOM
You're 35 and your the Principal! 

No comments: