MobiCow

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sex Joke - All Of 'Em

In an elementary school, the teacher gives school work to the class. Everybody writes except little John. The teacher asks him:

Teacher - John, why aren’t you writing?
John - I’m exhausted because of sex.
Teacher - That should not be a problem, write with your left hand. 


A wife catches her husband masturbating under the shower and approaches him. 

The husband: Oh dear, it was so dirty that I had to rub it so hard... it almost hurts!


While making love, he says:

- Darling, let's do 68!
- 68??? What's that?
- You do it to me and I'll owe you one.


Wife and husband have bought condoms with different flavours.
- Darling, I will turn off the light, put one on and you guess the flavour.
As soon as he turns off the light, she takes it in the mouth and says:

- Gorgonzola!
- Wait, it is not on yet.


Two friends:

- Tonight I am going to organize a group sex session in my apartment. Do you want to come?
- Of course! How many people are coming?
- Three, if you bring your girlfriend.


A little boy asked his mother:

- Mummy, why are you white and I am black?
- Don’t even ask me that, when I remember that party..., you are lucky that you don’t bark.


One woman stops a taxi.

- To the airport, please.
After ten minutes the taxi driver, watching the woman in the mirror, says:

- You are third pregnant woman that I have driven to the airport today.
- Are you kidding me, I am not pregnant.
- Well, you haven’t arrived to the airport yet neither.


One man calls emergency:

- Come immediately, my little son has swallowed a condom!
After five minutes, the same man calls back:

- It is OK, I found another one.



Pinocchio talks to Gepetto:

- Daddy, my dick is all jagged and crooked so I have no success with girls.
- You know, my son, I didn’t care too much about that detail, but that should not be a problem. Go to the shop, take a sandpaper and fix it.
After some time, Gepetto asks Pinocchio:

- Well, did you resolve the problem with the girls?
- Daddy, since I got the sandpaper who needs the girls anymore.

No comments: